Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Fine

I'll post about my experience later today or tomorrow, but for now, if you want to see what it was like in my area, watch these YouTube videos. They were taken in my neighbourhood (Midwest City). Hubby figures this tornado got as close as 4 miles from us. FYI: Tinker Air Force Base is about a 5-7 minute walk away from me. The sirens and warning announcement are what I heard.

Tinker Air Force Base: view here
(pardon the language in this one)

Near Tinker:
view here

Midwest City:
view here

1 comment:

jbjeep said...

Hey B, I was just e-mailing with D to make sure you both were ok. So far everyone I know in that general area of the world has made it thru all right. Scared, slightly damaged, but ok. Glad you were well versed on what to do and that you did it like you needed to! Very very scary!!!!
{{ HUGS }}
-jbjeep